Terms and Conditions
Hello Pickups have certain terms and conditions to be followed by you while availing our services. These include:
1.Hello Pickups or its representative will not be responsible for any kind of damages or loss occurred to your goods due to natural calamity, unforeseen accident, fire, riots or sabotage. Therefore, to avoid such loss, we advise you to insure your shipment to avoid risk.
2. We are not responsible to undertake electrical, carpentry, or plumbing work. If needed we will provide those depending upon the availability of the staff with extra charges.
3. We undertake the risk of your goods, but no individual policy/receipt from the insurance company will be given.
4. We would be thankful if you can provide us the accurate information through the App.
5. If you want to take extra goods apart from those mentioned in the goods list you are welcome. However, we charge extra money for such items.
6. We don’t do transportation usually for pets. But incase if it is so urgent then we won’t be able to take responsibility for any loses.
7. If the number of goods are more than what is mentioned through our App and to transport same is we need to use more number of packaging materials, then we might need to charge extra amount for the same.
8. It is customer’s responsibility to make sure all required items are being loaded which all required to be moved.
9. If you want to cancel your order, you can do it before the acceptance done by any movers near you. Cancellation will be rejected once the load has been transported.
10. It is to be noted that the above mentioned terms and conditions may change in future as per the requirement of Hello Pickups.